JTC Boot Kit
THIS IS A LIMITED OFFER!
Sale ends when inventory is gone.
Includes Boot, Sling and Boot Mount.
Tired of carrying a 50 lb. breaching pack and 35 lb. ram for hours on operations? The JTC Boot is only 26 Inches in Length and weighs JUST 25 POUNDS! Over two years of research and development went into creating one of the most innovative and versatile breaching tools. While it may look easy to duplicate this patent pending device, it would be virtually impossible with inferior materials. Military spec steel and castings are the same alloys that are used on nuclear submarines, forged in the same foundry, IN THE USA!
- Inward Swinging Door - Use as a conventional ram / having a larger sweet spot enables operator to deliver more kinetic energy over a larger area without the risk of penetrating door
- Outward Swinging Door - Use as a pry bar to pry open virtually any door including Class 3 Steel door with steel jamb installed in block or concrete
- Break Rake - Safely and effectively break and rake windows, wall board, etc. The extra weight eliminates the need for the operator to take a big swing - Great for confined areas
- Lock Busting – Can break through almost any padlock, including extra heavy duty hardened steel
- Sledge - Used to set another boot, break locks or whatever sledge operation is needed
- Door Chock - Seal off doors to prevent entry or exit
- Step - Need that extra boost, don’t step on an operator, step on the boot -- Great for porting windows
- Diversion - Don’t risk operators lives with breaking and raking, throw the boot through the window or door for diversion, to breach